|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +10% Global trade power
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.15 Yearly republican tradition
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- −10% Development cost
- −0.5% Prestige decay
- +10% Shock damage
- +25 Global settler increase
- +15% Morale of armies
- +2 Diplomatic reputation
- +1 Colonist
Zealandia is a formable nation located in the 'Colonial Australia' region of Oceania.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
Here on the islands north and south, we have made a home for ourselves. Though many forget about us and neglect to mark our place on the map, we shall unite together and ensure all people know the name 'Zealandia'!
If the country:
References[edit | edit source]
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations