Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here in the lush fertile lands of the American Northwest and free from the colonial powers of the Old World, we find ourselves capable of cutting all ties with our old identity and drafting a constitution that promises to protect the rights of citizens and landowners. We will form a new nation on the principles of freedom and unity.
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- −15% Stability cost modifier
- +15% Morale of armies
- +10 Maximum revolutionary zeal
- +0.5 Yearly prestige
- +25% Embargo efficiency
- −50% Native uprising chance
- +50% Native assimilation
- +10% National tax modifier
- +2 Max promoted cultures
- −25% Liberty desire from subjects development
- −10% Trade company investment cost
- +5% Discipline
Form Vermonter Nation
The game is not using a random New World. The country:
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Vermont does not exist.
If the country
- For the script code see in .