Return to "Ottomans" page.
C - This article is considered a C-class article on the wiki quality scale
- This has now been done. The mission section on the main page needs a short description though, like on Sweden#Missions. ~ Meneth (talk) 12:42, 19 September 2013 (CEST)
I hope this clears up the Missions and Dynamic event stubs, which leads me to the content drop-down menu. The 4.x contents about "Other Events" have many dysfunctional links, as there are only two events mentioned. Content 1.1 about the Ottoman Army does not seem to follow style guidelines and template/layout. Where should we put these? -- BBerger (talk) 21:17, 25 October 2013 (CEST)
Below is a a description of rewrites, where the page has been tagged delete the comments not needed and add in any special instructions.
- Use of you/your: Please change to third person
- Use of slang/ internet speak: Please correct to full English sentences
- Prescriptive instructions: Make more generic
- Excessive use of bold/capitals: Use italics instead for emphasis, if emphasis is not needed then remove is
- List: Reformat into prose (a listed ideas section is acceptable)
- Repetitive strategy sections: Merge into relevant up to date strategy
- Absence of links: Links missing or replaced by bold or italics which do not function
- Poor sectioning: Article should be broken up into easy to understand sections
- Version specific strategy: Update to fit current version or delete
- Excessive use of flags/icons, they should only be present on the first instance