A - This article is considered an A-class article on the wiki quality scale
Hey everyone. I apologize for vandalizing the wiki this way, especially to Dauth who had to revert my edits in last 2 cases, including the absolutely terrible one (https : / / i . imgur . com / xOvGht7 . png) on trade companies (https : / / i . imgur . com / pjxweEr . png) but I cannot discuss it the other way without creating the account, or at least I don't know how. Anyway my issue here is that there is no way to see any government that were available pre-Dharma. They are available on previous versions of this page - https : / / eu4 . paradoxwikis . com / index.php ? oldid = 102892 - but not available now. IMO as a new user they are hidden and not easy to find at all. Especially when they are called "pre 1.26 version", while in fact the new ones require enabling Dharma DLC to work. I think it would be good idea to put them back on and instead have two sections - "without Dharma DLC" and "with Dharma DLC", just like there is "Reformation" and "Reformation in Holy Fury" page in CK2 pagan page - https : / / ck2 . paradoxwikis . com / Pagans#Conversion.
Also while we are at it, maybe instead of "scroll on" on a "Council of Indies" here - https : / / eu4 . paradoxwikis . com / Monarchy#Bureaucracy - maybe change it to "Available only with the <name> DLC enabled." like it's done on Power Structure? I think it would be more readable this way, especially since I don't know how it's gonna work on mobile. Anyway the last words belong to You.
- The policy is to operate the wikis on the premise of All DLC and the newest patch. Where split content occurs it is liable to be removed if it is not maintained. In the case of governments, there is a link at the top of the Government page. Its the best we can offer without radically splintering the wiki. Dauth (talk) 19:51, 2 February 2020 (UTC)
- To avoid any possible future issues the government reform disclaimer notes have been also added at the top of the article. Please note the reforms are not different than the old government types (only how you get them differs) and the DLC system will become part of the base game in 1.30. ~ SolSys (talk) 12:30, 3 February 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, so that's how it works, the discussion page. One more time, I really do apologize for my acts, I'm totally new here and I've never edited a wiki before.
- Anyway, I do understand where are You coming from, but maybe it would be possible to change the text on government from "For the pre-1.26 government system see a previous version of this page." to "For the non-Dharma government system see a previous version of this page." or something to that variation? And in related threads like the one for Monarchy to provide the link once again https : / / eu4 . paradoxwikis . com / index . php ? oldid = 102892 #Monarchies and said it's for non-Dharma monarchies? I think it could be one, maybe two lines max, like it's on Government page. Maybe on top of a page or first paragraph in "Reform Tiers"? What do You think about that?
- Also about this one - https : / / i . imgur . com / TplrVsB . png
- Wouldn't it look better/be more readable/accessible this way? - https : / / i . imgur . com / X0bkTLd . png
- And once again I do apologize for that trouble.
- ~Anon — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2a02:a317:e243:c900:693e:e381:f906:e4ff (talk) 02:13, 3 February 2020