Talk:Conquest of Paradise
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:53, 28 October 2014 by Meneth (talk | contribs) (→Is this the main page on Conquest of Paradise)
C - This article is considered a C-class article on the wiki quality scale
Needs updating[edit source]
Needs updating to reflect that it has been released. --• General Baker (Talk) • 01:37, 5 February 2014 (CET)
Is this the main page on Conquest of Paradise[edit source]
I have begun writing a longer tale about the Conquest of Paradise features based first on the manual, then patch-notes and last but not least playtesting. If anyone has direct data from the game it would do excellently as additional content. Are there better pages for migration, federation and other Native American features exclusive to this DLC or is it best to overwrite this page? --Radiatoren (talk) 23:43, 27 October 2014 (CET)
- All tribal nation mechanics should go in the article I just linked to. If it gets too large, it'll be split into two or three separate articles. However, this page could use a bit more info on the mechanics as well, though the most important thing is a rewrite so that it doesn't refer to CoP as something in the future. ~ Meneth (talk) 23:44, 27 October 2014 (CET)
- Thank you sir. My vision would then be a reference sheet, ala.
- - This DLC includes special mechanics for tribal nations in North america.
- - A generator for Random New World. etc.
- And thus use it as a reference hub for mechanics exclusive to CoP. --22.214.171.124 14:36, 28 October 2014 (CET)