- −10% Construction cost
- −15% Mercenary maintenance
- +5% Burghers loyalty equilibrium
- +10% Nobility loyalty equilibrium
- +0.10 Yearly inflation reduction
- −20% Stability cost modifier
- −1% Prestige decay
- +0.5 Yearly papal influence
- +15% Improve relations
- −2 National unrest
- +50% Mercenary manpower
Siena is an Italian one province minor in the Holy Roman Empire in 1444. It is surrounded on three sides by the more powerful Florence to the north and the influential Papal States or rather its vassal Perugia to the southeast. To the west, Siena has a port on the Mediterranean.
- Main article: Italian minor missions
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.28.
Not since the days of the Margraviate of Tuscany has a single power controlled as much of the the Tuscan lands as we do. Let us adopt a new title to better reflect our new standing among the states of Italy.
If the country is AI-controlled, then:
Tuscany does not exist.
Form Italian Nation
Italy does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
If the country: