Europa Universalis 4 Wiki
Release date / Patch
2018-03-20 / 1.25
Store: Immersion pack
- New British and Gaelic Missions: New exclusive mission trees for England, Scotland and Ireland.
- Industrial Revolution: Highly developed provinces may produce coal in the late game, fueling higher productivity and greater wealth.
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
- New Unit Pack: New unit models for British and Gaelic nations, including regional Irish units and revolting nations like Northumberland or Cornwall.
- New Music: Our composers have been hard at work writing new songs to quiet the stormy seas of commerce.
- Reworked old mission system to mission trees.
- Expanded map of the British Isles, the Low Countries and northern France.
- Added new playable/revolter tags to the British Isles.
- Added new national ideas to British Isles and Low Countries.
- Main article: Developer diaries
- Patch 1.25 (England)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|12||Upcoming Hotfixes||Digesting various bug reports and plans further ahead||2018-03-27|
|11||England Update||Changelog for 1.25 England Update||2018-03-19|
|10||New Achievements||New achievements available for unlocking in 1.25 patch||2018-03-13|
|9||Unit Preview||3D artist Carlberg on New models for Irish minors, Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, revolter tags and a teaser for the music included into Immersion pack||2018-03-06|
|8||Naval AI changes and Irish ideas||Tackling issues and solutions with the naval AI along with some new national ideas for even more Irish nations||2018-02-27|
|7||Trade Steering, Naval Doctrines and the Low Countries||New diplomatic and peace option, new possibilities for navies and new national ideas for the Low Countries nations.||2018-02-20|
|6||Unique Missions for the Isles||Unique mission trees added for nations on the British Isles and a modding guide for the new mission system by mikesc||2018-02-13|
|5||Innovativeness and Knowledge Sharing||New additions to technology advancement in the Rule Britannia immersion pack||2018-02-06|
|4||Anglican Church and Industrialization||A unique Christian denomination to appear on the British Isles and the emergence of latent resources||2018-01-30|
|3||Mission Trees||DDRjake, EU4's game director, and the tale of the reworked mission system.||2018-01-23|
|2||Around the English Channel||Trin Tragula, EU4's content designer, details the map changes made to the regions surrounding the English channel.||2018-01-16|
|1||2018 and EUIV||Firebolt speaks on the role of a product manager, immersion packs, and EU4 plans for 2018.||2018-01-09|
- Forum, Innovate and Industrialize in Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia, 2018-02-06
- Forum, The Shipping News: Rule Britannia Weighs Anchor March 20, 2018-03-01