This event starts the Calvinist reformation, i.e. the Reformed faith in the game is enabled.
The Reformation Branches Out
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.31.
The Protestant Reformation is spreading like wildfire across Europe. Several different movements have already formed, proposing alternative ways of reforming the Christian faith. A devout preacher in $CAPITAL$ has become the principal figure for the so called Reformed school of thought, stressing the complete ruin of humanity's ethical nature. Only with the divine intervention of God can humanity find salvation, turning from rebellion to willing obedience.
|Trigger conditions||Mean time to happen
The Protestant Reformation started:
Number of innovative ideas enabled:
Only time will tell what this might bring
The Calvinist reformation starts.
The country is marked as ‘birthplace of the Calvinist reformation’.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- The script code of this event can be found in .
- I.e. the Reformed religion is not enabled. It is enabled by this event or in campaigns that started after 1st of May 1536.
- I.e. the Protestant religion is enabled for at least 15 years. It is enabled by the event ‘The Protestant Reformation’ or in campaigns started after the 31st of October 1517.
- Conditions described in
- I.e. the Reformed religion is enabled.
- I.e. the country gets the flag ‘calvinist_reformation’