Patch 1.5.X are all patches beginning with 1.5. There have been one 1.5.X patch.
- Main article: Patch 1.5
- Fixed a bug where subjects would be unable to buy their overlords' core provinces outside their coring range.
- Will no longer be able to attempt to sell provinces when the sale is not valid (due to coring range or other reasons).
- Reduced number of Great Power allies penalty from -100 to -50
- Added defines for Number of Great Power allies allowed before a penalty is applied to alliance chance
- Added defines for Penalty on alliance chance for having more GP allies than allowed
- AI: Will no longer break alliances due to gaining too many Great Power allies
- There is no longer any extra +manpower in the build interface where it shouldn't be.
- No longer 601 days to colonize inland adjacent to puppets.
- Fixed tooltip for being unable to sell provinces due to being outside buyer's coring range.
- Fixed a bug where subjects of subjects could not call their overlord to war if attacked.
- Fixed spanish and french localisation
- Fixed native american theologian picture - Fixed issue with DLCs from steam and DLCs using archives breaking when replacing paths