Difference between revisions of "Patch 1.18.X"
m (Protected "Patch 1.18.X": Page for official patch notes only ([Edit=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (indefinite)))
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Patch 1.18.X''' are all patches beginning with 1.18. There
'''Patch 1.18.X''' are all patches beginning with 1.18. There three (1.18.1 was the initial 1.18 release)
== 1.18 ==
== 1.18 ==
Latest revision as of 11:23, 30 November 2016
Patch 1.18.X are all patches beginning with 1.18. There were three hotfixes (1.18.1 was the initial 1.18 release).
- Main article: Patch 1.18
1.18.2 is a hotfix originally released with Checksum 1558.
- (Hot-)Fix for allies not joining wars when they should if playing without Cossacks DLC.
- Mayans can now reform their society
- Fixed issue with [TAG.<something>] localization.
- Fixed seemingly impossible trigger tooltip for tribal reforms.
- Added missing description to global trade institution (all languages).
- Corrected war check in Brandenburg event about the Pawning of Neumark.
- Fixed subjects being sometimes set as the war leader for a day when loading a save.
- Fixed some achievements not checking for custom nations.
- Fixed that Daimyos didn't accept alliances with each other.
- Fixed a crash when ending a war during which the player changed tags.
- Added missing achievement icons in-game.
1.18.3 is a hotfix originally released with Checksum 9198.
- Fixed issue where Brandenburg could form a Personal Union with a ghost Ansbach.
- Subjects can no longer abdicate and disinherit their overlord's rulers and heirs.
- Re-added code to define_heir effect since it broke certain events.
- Fixed rebels changing own capital when breaking another nation (with weird side effects).
- Fixed cultures getting set to have wrong indices when there is more than one culture database file.
- Aggressive Expansion changes from 1.18 reverted.
- Institutions fix for effects in spawn event.
- Fixed bug that overextended countries released vassals like crazy
- Distance between border fails should now be fixed automatically within at most a year.
- Fix for: Forming a new nation with a custom nation removes cores
1.18.4 is a hotfix originally released with a checksum f968
- Mod install crash fix
- Fixed crash in AI army region assignment
- Fixed crash in empty world custom nation start
- Crash fix in trade view
- Added remaining localization for German and Spanish
- Fixed not being able to Fortify March despite owning Common Sense if not owning Rights of Man DLC.
- Damaged units will no longer be prioritized to start at the center of the battle, but will be the last to enter
- Game state is now reset if loading a save and then loading another (should fix rulers moving around)
- Fixed PlanArmyRegions crash on non-windows platforms
- Important French localization changes from Elfryc