Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.14.X are all patches beginning with 1.14. There has been one 1.14.X hotfix patch so far.
- Main article: Patch 1.14
- Nerfed Putting out System Event for Burghers
- Fixed a Burgher event that could trigger without Burgher owned provinces despite requiring that to work.
- Province Conversion Mission should not target Dhimmi provinces.
- Pope can no longer use interaction to send envoy to the pope.
- Fixed RNW country names not saved properly.
- Reduced loyalty impact for revoking provinces from estates and estates not having enough provinces assigned.
- Fixed bad province color in tile that would mess up regions, areas and trade nodes in worlds using that tile.
- Fixed Bug in Tile Mef 2 that would mess up pathfinding and regions/tradenodes/areas in all worlds using that tile.
- Tengri_local_plight modifier will no longer apply a country level tax reduction in each province it exists totaly removing all tax income for a Tengri Country.
- Fixed a very nasty CTD that resulted in saves being deleted.
- Monarch Generals can no longer accidentally turn into regular Generals when loading a save game.
- Fixed achievements being disabled when loading Ironman games saved with previous version of the game.
- There is now a Backup.eu4 copy of prior save for local saves and CloudBackup.eu4 copy of prior save for cloud saves (meaning that if game CTDs during save, you can recover save).
- Fixed supported_version disappearing from Mod when uploading.
- Forming a new nation no longer breaks achievements.
- Fixed exploit: you can no longer call allies into wars without spending favors or promising territory.
- Fixed CTD: game does not crash anymore when you hover over the Siege Won Effects text for some rebels.
- Memory optimization to remedy GUI elements "disappearing" after playing for a few hours.
- Revoke Elector peace treaty, Form Personal Union peace treaty and Concede Colonial Region peace treaty now gives aggressive expansion again.
- Fixed not being able to move capital and add seats to parliament due the estates even though The Cossacks DLC is not enabled.
- Added province null check in GetFullDescription for province modifiers.
- Tweaked Zones of Control to work more like they did before, with no free wandering around fort, but with additional logic to still try and cut down on weird paths.
- Forts can no longer control territory in countries whose owner is at war with the fort province's owner. Note that this only applies to ownership, so for example if Poland is at war with Lithuania, forts in Poland cannot project a ZoC over Lithuanian-owned land, but if Poland takes control of a Lithuanian fort it can then project a ZoC in Lithuanian land despite being controlled by Poland. This should fix the issues with units starting 'stuck' because they were in a ZoC when war was declared.
- Fixed useless go to siege view icon appearing in unit interface.
- Fixed selecting army in a siege sometimes selecting the siege instead.
- Fixed an issues where forts from the Cossacks Content Pack would not appear..
- Fixed issue with some heirs refusing to grow up due to wrongly set birth date.
- Reduced size of rebels somewhat in countries that don't have large forcelimits (huge empires still get the same amount as before).
1.14.2 is a hotfix released with the checksum 4c26.
Changelog will be added here soon.