|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- −5% Land maintenance modifier
- −25% Cost to fabricate claims
- +15% Domestic trade power
- −0.02 Monthly war exhaustion
- +1 Attrition for enemies
- +5% Discipline
- +15 Global settler increase
- +1 Yearly navy tradition
- +15% Privateer efficiency
- +20% Spy network construction
- +1 Missionary
- Not to be confused with Münster.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Irish missions
Decisions[edit | edit source]
Form Irish Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
For decades England has attempted to subjugate the Irish population and take control of the island. To unite the Irish lands under a sole flag may be our only chance to repel them.
Ireland does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
Playing with normal or historical nations.
AI will always take this decision