- +10% Morale of armies
- +10% Trade efficiency
- −10% Shock damage received
- −20% Cost of advisors with ruler's culture
- −2 National unrest
- +1 Yearly papal influence
- +2% Missionary strength vs heretics
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- −0.02 Monthly war exhaustion
- +5% Discipline
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
Ireland is a formable nation in the British Isles. It is usually created from one of the twelve 1444-starting Irish OPMs, and is a good step up for them. Unlike many other formable nations, however, it does not guarantee being anything more than a regional power. With only thirteen provinces that the formation affects, Ireland can be one of the weaker nations. That said, it does have a chance to be strong, especially in the New World.
Form Irish Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.25.
For decades England has attempted to subjugate the Irish population and take control of the island. To unite the Irish lands under a sole flag may be our only chance to repel them.
Ireland does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled,