Europa Universalis 4 Wiki
Release date / Patch
2018-12-11 / 1.28
Store: Immersion pack
- Minority Expulsion: Settle your distant colonies with homeland minorities, promoting greater cohesion at home, while adding more diversity to your subject nations.
- Establish Orders: Iberian nations can appoint Jesuit, Franciscan or Dominican clerics to govern their states to reduce unrest or ease conversion.
- New Mission Trees: New missions and objectives for the nations of Iberia and Northwest Africa, including Spain and Andalusia.
- Pirate Republics: Play as or combat against pirate nations in dangerous sea zones, with their own flavor and game style.
- Flagships: Appoint a Flagship to lead your navy, adding combat and trade power to your fleets.
- Naval Barrage: Use your ships to help besiege coastal forts by bombarding the walls.
The immersion pack comes with a content pack containing:
- Iberian Army UP: Adds 20 unique infantry units for Galicia, Granada, Navarra, and Pirate nations.
- Iberian Ships UP: Adds 17 new ship models for the Iberian nations:
- Berber Ships UP: Adds 17 new ship models for Berber nations:
- Golden Century Music Pack: 10 minutes of original music inspired by the discovery of the New World.
- An extensive rework of the game maps of Iberia, Northwest Africa and Mexico.
- New updated generic missions for Maghrebi nations.
- DLC mechanics integrated into base game:
- Increase Development feature will be available to all players (previously tied to Common Sense).
- Transfer Occupation will be available to all players (previously tied to Art of War).
- Main article: Developer diaries
- Patch 1.29 (Manchu)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|22||Post Manchu Update||Feedback on the 1.29 Manchu update||2019-09-24|
|21||Launching the new launcher!||The Paradox launcher to be added to EU4||2019-09-16|
|20||The Manchu Update||Release notes for the 1.29 Manchu update||2019-09-16|
|19||Final Manchu Update||Japan, Korea, Central Asia and Everything Else||2019-09-10|
|18||Manchus, Mongols, Missions and Maps||A closer look at the changes in Manchuria and Mongolia||2019-09-03|
|17||The Manchu - 1.29 Free Update||Changes to Manchuria, Ming, and much of East Asia||2019-08-27|
|16||Fantastic Bits and where to find them||Promised dev diary explaining results of upgrading to 64-bit||2019-02-19|
- Patch 1.28 (Spain)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|15||A short update||Review of 1.28.3, end of Mandate of Heaven free trial and EU4 upgrading to 64-bit in next update||2019-02-05|
|14||Upcoming 1.28.3 patch changelog||Changelog for the 1.28.3 bugfix patch and information on monthly free trials for DLC||2019-01-29|
|13||Thoughts on bugfix patch 1.28.3||Highlights from the bugfix patch and some more user suggestions||2019-01-22|
|12||A look at this year and the future||A summary of the year, about forum suggestions, and the road ahead.||2018-12-18|
|11||Patchnotes for 1.28 Update||A sneak peek at Golden Century's and update 1.28 patch notes||2018-12-10|
|10||Golden Century Feedback & Changes||Integration of older DLC mechanics into the base game||2018-12-06|
|9||Achievements and the feedback process||New achievements and addressing player feedback||2018-12-04|
|8||Content pack||Eye candy stuff by DDRJake.||2018-11-27|
|7||Pirate Republics||Pirate Republic government type and mechanics.||2018-11-20|
|6||Maghreb nations||New focus on content for the nations of the Maghreb and Catholic Iberia.||2018-11-13|
|5||New missions and idea group||New missions and national ideas for Iberian nations.||2018-11-06|
|4||Two new features||Naval barrage, flagships, and re-balancing idea groups.||2018-10-30|
|3||Holy Orders and Colonial Diversity||Establishing Holy Orders, Expulsion of Minorities, new provinces and colonial regions.||2018-10-23|
|2||AI Updates||mikesc covers the new AI improvements and scripting abilities for modders.||2018-10-16|
|1||Iberian and North African Map Changes||neondt covers the long-awaited Iberian and North African map update.||2018-10-09|
- Forum, Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century Coming December 11, 2018-11-21
- Forum: Golden Century Feedback & Changes, 2018-12-06