- +15% Naval force limit modifier
- +10% Cavalry combat ability
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Trade steering
- +10% National tax modifier
- +1 Tolerance of the true faith
- +5% Fort defense
- −15% Aggressive expansion impact
- −10% Administrative technology cost
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- −1% Prestige decay
Croatia is a nation in Eastern Europe. It exists in 1444 as a junior partner of Hungary, having cores on the provinces of Dalmatia and Istria, which are under the control of Venice. If Croatia ceases to exist it can be reformed by countries with Croatian culture and the required provinces.
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.25.
Centuries ago the lands of Croatia were united. Our kingdom stood proud and mighty until a succession crisis led to a personal union under Hungary. Now that we have the Croatian homeland firmly in our hands the time has come to end this age of servitude for our people and create a new independent kingdom.
If the country is AI-controlled then:
Croatia does not exist
If the country: