|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +10% Light ship combat ability
- −10% Naval attrition
- +2 Max promoted cultures
- +10% Colonial range
- +10% Ship trade power
- +2% Missionary strength
- +100% Prestige from naval battles
- +50% Naval tradition from battles
- +10% Morale of armies
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- −25% Land attrition
- +5% National tax modifier
- +5% Production efficiency
- −20% Aggressive expansion impact
Formation[edit | edit source]
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
The clans are one once more and we can claim the title of ruler of Fiji.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
Viti does not exists
AI will always take this decision.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Polynesian events
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Fijian missions
Viti uses the Fijian mission tree, with generic Polynesian missions as well as specific Fijian missions focussing on uniting Fiji.