Hi, thanks for the work on the event pages. That said, please do not change/delete the events scripted sections (ie [Root.Consort.GetHerHis], [Root.GetName], etc.). Doing so changes parts of the event for no good reason by removing flavor parts. Edit: It appears many event pages are affected by this and would have to be fixed :/ ~ SolSys (talk) 18:48, 10 January 2019 (CET)
You edited the Japanese descisions. As far as I know:
- The modifier “Sakoku Law” is not permanent. The event ‘The Sakoku Law’ - option “Abandon the Sakoku law” removes the modifier.
- There is also an event that removes the permanent province modifier “Jingu”.
- The Western Embassy descision is disabled (always = no).
- You mean the "does not have formed_country_flag"?--Tonypa (talk) 14:01, 14 January 2019 (CET)
- Isn't that rule the exact opposite of complaint above "do not change/delete the events scripted sections (ie [Root.Consort.GetHerHis], [Root.GetName], etc."? I mean players without programming skills would freak out from those probably more then simple flag.
- Beside I changed to the exact flag because sometimes the same flag was used in multiple decisions which means "has not enact this decison" was not correct. --Tonypa (talk) 14:14, 14 January 2019 (CET)
- Not really. A flag represents the state (1 or 0) of only a single thing in-game while the above example may get many permutations. More than not, these flags have a modifier name attached to them so they can be replaced by it. If you can't find said name leave the flag as is, but if it is already there then no need to change it back. Thanks. ~ SolSys (talk) 19:12, 14 January 2019 (CET)