- 1 Curia Elections
- 2 Resource conversion
- 3 Nice work
- 4 Decisions
- 5 Standard features
- 6 User:General Baker/Notes
- 7 Admin/economic idea groups
- 8 IRC
- 9 trade goods map
- 10 National idea bonuses templates
- 11 Trade goods events
- 12 File:Unique building map.png
- 13 Just a quick question/request
- 14 Question(s)
Admiral Baker says ur the man to prove me wrong or right....
My theory is that curia elections can be"influenced" in your direction.
The page on here says it elects randomly from the possible elects.
But i am using the following strategy; always try to have 2 elects
It seems the more cardinals u control the more of your elects get in. Because i get a snowball effect.
When i have 1 it seems i win about 1 of 6 elections... When i have 2 elects i win about 1 in 2,5 elections... and when i have 2 elects and 2-3 curiamembers i win about 3 in 4 elections... and when my elects + curiamembers = >50% of cardinals i rarely lose a vote and keep it at a steady 6! cardinals elected with only 2 candidates at all time.
Will plz check this for me ? ty in advance (will also post this in the talk of the tread) frontal
I think you're wrong there. A temple provides +1 base gold per year which is about an extra .08 gold/month. 600 gold, 120 power provides 1 base gold/month Andrew4250 (talk) 21:08, 14 August 2013 (CEST)
I think you might need to update your script a bit: "Owns is at least 236."
That should probably say "Owns province 236" instead. Preferably you'd grab the name as well, getting "owns London", and possibly combining "owns" and "core", so you'd get "owns London and has a core on it". ~ Meneth (talk) 19:11, 26 August 2013 (CEST)
- I'll probably fix up the former at some point---the script currently assumes that integer values correspond to quantities, but in this case it's an ID, so I'll have to special-case that key. --Evil4Zerggin (talk) 22:59, 26 August 2013 (CEST)
When making pages, you often forget some pieces of standard formatting. For one, nearly all pages should have a version template so that they get assigned to the Outdated category once an expansion is released. Secondly, all pages should have at least one category, and if that/those categories have navboxes, one or more navboxes. I'd appreciate it if you added in those things yourself when creating pages so that I don't have to do it. ~ Meneth (talk) 18:11, 27 August 2013 (CEST)
Hiya, cheers for the formatting/commenting edits. Just to let you know I was simply using it as a repository for some snippets of info I've read on the forums elswhere, rather than something to be read by the wiki general audience :P As such I wasn't much fussed with text formatting... though this does make it much easier to read! --• General Baker (Talk | Contribs) • 23:04, 12 September 2013 (CEST)
Admin/economic idea groups
Hiya, saw you added a note to your sandbox calling economic and admin ideas a bad combination; I'm interested as to how you reach that conclusion, as I progress with a game of mine! • General Baker (Talk | Contribs) • 17:39, 14 September 2013 (CEST)
I'm starting to change my mind a little on Economics due to the decisions it enables (two of them have stability cost modifiers that cancel each other out and leave you with +6% discipline) and has nice events (permanent province boosts, stability increase without corresponding stability hit). Though it has tough competition: it still can't even come close to Religious, Diplomatic, Exploration, or Defensive IMO. Administrative Ideas is similar in strength as far as the ideas themselves go but doesn't have these additional perks. --Evil4Zerggin (talk) 17:48, 14 September 2013 (CEST)
- I guess I was never really actively aware of it. Maybe put it in the sidebar? --Evil4Zerggin (talk) 22:43, 20 October 2013 (CEST)
- Keeping the sidebar compact is pretty important. The CKII Wiki used to have the IRC in the sidebar, but it didn't really lead to all that many people visiting so at some point I took it out. It's now on the frontpage though. Forgot to put it on there when I redid it. ~ Meneth (talk) 22:45, 20 October 2013 (CEST)
- > Evil4Zerggin starts using IRC
- > Evil4Zerggin's network is banned from the IRC server
- Coincidence? --• General Baker (Talk | Contribs) • 01:52, 23 October 2013 (CEST)
trade goods map
Love to help you with the trade goods map, any thoughts how?
- It's sort of redundant with the new trade good in-game mapmode. I actually already have an updated version, but it's too big to upload to the wiki. --Evil4Zerggin (talk) 22:22, 16 January 2014 (CET)
National idea bonuses templates
Hey there! The [[National idea bonuses]] is really nice for finding nations with similiar bonuses, however the 'Missionary Strength' template used on the Religion page doesn't appear to have been updated. The Najd traditions is since 1.4 a 5% bonus (correct on the National Idea Bonuses page) but the template using the missionary strength values are still at the old 3% (incorrect on the template religion page). I thought templates always updated themselves, or is there some script that needs to be run? Edit: And can all values that are percentages please use correct % instead of 0.05? :D --John69Doe (talk) 15:33, 21 January 2014 (CET)
Trade goods events
Hi there. I've been looking into events that are in the events-folder but not on the Wiki. You are, from what I can tell, almost completely done with the 'Trade goods' events, didn't see the new Cocoa trade good though. Would be great if you could finish that project :D John69Doe (talk) 17:22, 9 February 2014 (CET)
File:Unique building map.png
Just a quick question/request
I noticed that you created the List of rulers page a little while ago; would it be possible to update the page for 1.10, please? I looked around among the scripts provided in your file parser, but there didn't seem to be one for rulers. Thanks, Mapleyy (talk) 20:51, 4 March 2015 (CET)