User:General Baker/Sandbox/Community wishlist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A collection of thought-out suggestions for changes to the game.
- Westernisation should be redesigned to be a gradual, partial (military/diplomatic/administratively separate) process.
- Partial westernisation should be possible with trade links, without bordering western provinces.
- Cascading alliances should only "cascade" so many times, and allies of a cascading warleader should have less chance of joining the war, as it is only partially relevant to them.
- The distant overseas mechanic should take into account distance in the same way as trade range and colonial range.
Allies occupying your wargoals
- You should not be prevent from demanding the ceding of ally-occupied provinces to you, if it is the goal of the war.
- Shattered armies should not regain morale or reinforce, and should be limited in how far they can retreat.
Army tradition by regiment
- Replace army tradition as a global value, with army tradition as the mean average of all regiments' individual army tradition, and have it decay in the same way.
- Have regiments gain army tradition in battles, in the same way that global army tradition is gained.
- Apply bonuses to regiments individually based on their army tradition.
- Give users access to debug camera controls