Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Innovative: Some solid bonuses in tech cost, advisor pool and cost, and passive WE decrease.
- Religious: Conversion seems to continue to be the better choice.
- Economic: Good for buildings and passive inflation reduction, but seems on the weak side.
- Expansion: Temporary during the colonization rush?
- Administrative: Core creation is the main draw, though advisors and tech cost could also be useful.
- Humanist: Rather have Religious.
- Espionage: Nah.
- Diplomatic: Faster integration and 25% more province-taking. Not sure about this one still.
- Trade: All the merchants.
- Exploration: Still mandatory for colonization.
- Maritime: Sea not important enough.
- Influence: Probably best other than Exploration.
- Aristocratic: Lowered tradition decay is decent. But still meh overall.
- Plutocratic: Meh.
- Offensive: +1 leader fire and shock, 5% discipline.
- Defensive: +1 yearly AT (maybe not necessary in the long term), +15% morale.
- Quality: 5% discipline and 10% combat ability.
- Quantity: Less army cost and building power cost. It's economic really.
- Naval: Sea not important enough.