A Paradox game file parser written in Python 3.
Trade with cycles
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Monarch table test
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Province table test
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Trade rewrite
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Trade goods events
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Country table
- User:Evil4Zerggin/War goal table
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Faction exploit
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Military tech stats
- User:Evil4Zerggin/National idea bonuses
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Building summary
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Military leaders
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Idea bonus list
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Nation designer
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Idea groups
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Idea group costs
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Non-idea costs
- User:Evil4Zerggin/Nation costs
HTML-style tag test
Please help with verifying or updating this table. It was last verified for version 1.30.
Mod priority test
- Same filename, same idea group name: Mod has priority.
- Same filename, deleted idea group: Idea group disappears.
- Later filename, same idea group name: Mod version is used.
- Later filename, different idea group name: Vanilla version is used.
- Earlier filename, different idea group name: Mod version is used.
Conclusion: Seems to behave as if mod files are copied over the vanilla files: mod files replace vanilla files on the same path, and priority is carried out by filenames otherwise. Mod values for a key seem to override vanilla regardless.