United Central America
For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Adjacent provinces of a colony are revealed.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
United Central America is a formable country in the Central American region of North America. It straddles the line separating the Colonial Mexico and Colonial Colombia regions. It is not available at any game start.
Form Central American Nation
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.27.
Our people have endured years of foreign meddling, subjugation, incursions, and our lands divided... Enough! The time has come to liberate and unite our people under one banner, and write our own destiny. We will form a liberal nation enriched by the trade passing between the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
United Central America does not exist.
If the country:
- For the script code of the decision see in .