United Central America
For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
United Central America is a formable country in the Central American region of North America. It straddles the line separating the Colonial Mexico and Colonial Colombia regions. It is not available at any game start.
Form Central American Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
Our people have endured years of foreign meddling, subjugation, incursions, and our lands divided... Enough! The time has come to liberate and unite our people under one banner, and write our own destiny. We will form a liberal nation enriched by the trade passing between the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans.
If the country: