- +10% National tax modifier
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
Scholars and Poets
- −10% Advisor cost
Gateway to India
- +10% Trade efficiency
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Land fire damage
- +1 Attrition for enemies
- −10% Stability cost modifier
Indigo & Cash Crops
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
Tirhut is a OPM in the north of the Indian subcontinent. In 1444, its neighbours are the Nepali kingdoms Dang, Kathmandu, Gorkha and Limbuwan to the North, Bengal to the East and Jaunpur to the South and to the West.
Tirhut can form Bharat as an Eastern Aryan nation.
Form the mighty Bharat and bring all the lands of the Indian subcontinent under your rule.
Form Bharat (as Eastern Aryan)
- Playing with normal or historical nations
Bharat does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled,
- it must have at least 15 cities.
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- is not custom nation
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not a nomad nation.
- is not at war.
- has a stability of 3.
- has embraced Feudalism
- has a culture of the Eastern Aryan culture group.
- owns its core provinces:
- Multan (506), Lahore (507), Surat (517), Delhi (522), Central Doab (524), Madurai (536), Tondainadu (539), Daulatabad (545), Cuttack (552), Pataliputra (558), Gauda (563), Assam (566), Bidar (1948), Halar (2052), Kumari (4410), and Mansura (4503).
|Nomadic technology group
|Mesoamerican technology group
|South American technology group