This is a compilation and strategy article for Texas.
Mechanics and flavor content are transcluded from other pages.
||Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- −10% Fire damage received
Lone Star State
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Land fire damage
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- −10% Land attrition
- +15% Movement speed
- −1% Yearly army tradition decay
- −15% Stability cost modifier
- −10% Development cost
- +15% Morale of armies
Texas is a formable country in the Colonial Mexico region of North America that is not playable at any start date.
Texas can be formed by any nation in the Rio Grande region. Unlike other colonial nations, Texas does not receive claims on its entire colonial region, and is restricted to claiming the Rio Grande region.
Form Texan Nation
When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression.
Forming Texas grants permanent claims on the shaded area.
- ↑ If the country forming Texas is in the British culture group, Texas will adopt American culture. Likewise with Mexican for Iberian nations.
- ↑ the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations
|Mesoamerican technology group
|West African technology group
|| Air Mali
|Nomadic technology group
|South American technology group