- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- −10% Fire damage received
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Land Fire damage
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- −10% Land attrition
- +15% Movement speed
- −1% Yearly army tradition decay
- −15% Stability cost modifier
- −10% Development cost
- +15% Morale of armies
Texas can be formed by any former colonial nation in the Rio Grande region. Unlike other colonial nations, Texas does not receive claims on its entire colonial region, and is restricted to claiming the Rio Grande region.
Form Texan Nation
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.28.
When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Texas does not exist.
If the country:
- If the country forming Texas is in the British culture group, Texas will adopt American culture. Likewise with Mexican for Iberian nations.
- For the script code of the decision see in .