Could you please add the icons of the new religions of version 1.6 to the template, Meneth.
- Done. That should cover all the religions that don't only exist when converting from CKII. ~ Meneth (talk) 12:04, 14 June 2014 (CEST)
- Ibadi still won't show up (e.g. on Oman's page)
- The issue with that is that it is highly variable from patch to patch, and is only relevant to the 1444 start. All the other info is generally applicable to all starts. Don't really want the template to get too bloated either. ~ Meneth (talk) 17:21, 31 October 2014 (CET)
- Put the code you want inserted here and I or someone else with Admin rights will add it. Make sure to note the edit to Meneth since admins are not entered. Dauth (talk) 11:49, 10 June 2015 (CEST)
- Is rank all that relevant though? Without Common Sense it doesn't even exist.
- I've made it completely optional for now, but I don't quite see a reason to include it at all. ~ Meneth (talk) 12:57, 10 June 2015 (CEST)
- Optional is a good idea. I think that as time passes we may see a Ultimate/Game of the Year pack of EU4 and people will have all DLCs in the pack. In that case it makes sense to future proof the wiki. It may not be the most used piece of information but it may be too early to judge that. Dauth (talk) 13:04, 10 June 2015 (CEST)
- We'll judge it as it goes along I suppose.
- One change we'll want to make if we do keep it, is to simply stick it in the header of the template instead, as an icon. The icons are pretty recognizable though they could have hover-text for good measure.
- That way we don't waste a line, but still indicate rank. ~ Meneth (talk) 13:07, 10 June 2015 (CEST)
How about adding some more category declarations to this infobox?
You could have the template throw a country article into categories for Religion Countries, Tech Group Countries and Government Rank Countries based on the input. --nixx (talk) 16:31, 20 June 2015 (CEST)
- All of those would be easy enough to do. The question is if it is all that useful.
- All those criteria except rank can be searched for right now using the country list, which also includes countries that don't have their own page. ~ Meneth (talk) 17:40, 20 June 2015 (CEST)
With the changes to government in patch 1.26 we need to think about how to use this field. I guess the type and tier 1 reform is appropriate, e.g. Republic (Plutocracy) for merchant republics. Though it doesn't seem possible to inspect it for primitives. Hairy Dude (talk) 06:00, 7 September 2018 (CEST)