- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- −20% Migration cost
- −10% Land attrition
- −1 National unrest
- +10% Production efficiency
- −1% Yearly army tradition decay
- +1 Land leader maneuver
- +10% Trade efficiency
- +15% National manpower modifier
- +10% Institution spread
Tapuia is a South American tribal nation located in southern Brazil. Like many other native nations, it is fairly isolated in 1444 - the closest nation is Tupiniquim, which it is sharing the sea province Coast of Porto Seguro with.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: New World missions
Tapuia does not contain any unique missions and instead uses the generic new world mission tree.