B - This article is considered a B-class article on the wiki quality scale
- The stub template is in the "Provincial base tax modifiers" section, so that's presumably what's lacking. ~ Meneth (talk) 19:19, 13 July 2015 (CEST)
Bonus table request
- Something like this?
- The Bonus table is quite easy to update because it have only group ideas/NIs/policies; so thay can be update quite immediatly, but here we have vary different bonus (Religion base bonus/reform/deity, HRE reform, buildings, culture, tolerance, trade company,...). We can create a table with some other bonus (e.g. all the religius bonus) but not we all of them in the same template. Stigni (talk) 11:49, 25 January 2016 (CET)
- I'm going to defer to your in depth knowledge. I think the table you've made on this page looks nice and that would also work better than the plain list. Dauth (talk) 13:39, 25 January 2016 (CET)
- Correction, I think the list would work, what is current missing is content. It is up to you how the final version looks a list or a table. Dauth (talk) 13:41, 25 January 2016 (CET)
- I just added a column for moltiplicative modifiers, but I don't really like it. If someone have a better idea... Stigni (talk)
Table modifiers seem to be missing things. Local additive lists Dhimmi estate as giving both +50% and +33% - only +33% is correct, Jains are missing (+33% at 60-100 loyalty). Brahmins are also missing from the national modifiers list. 220.127.116.11 16:39, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
Um... I was checking the modifiers for province tax. Isn't the -50% for modifier from trade company extinct now?
- yes. The -50% is outdated since version 1.20. And the modifiers from estates are also outdated. Feel free to search the game files for "local_tax_modifier" and remove any modifiers which don't exist anymore from the table and add the new modifiers which were added(except mission and event based modifiers). --Grotaclas (talk) 00:04, 26 November 2020 (UTC)