List - This article is considered a List-class article on the wiki quality scale
From Lillebror’s talk page:
- Perhaps split it by continent? Any regions that overlap with more than one continent could simply be listed on the one where they're largest, and be linked on the other. … ~ Meneth (talk) 13:48, 24 September 2014 (CEST)
- I have no better idea than a split by continent. As the continents also contain provinces that are not in any region, I would prefer a naming: European regions, Asian regions, African regions, Oceanian regions, North American regions and South American regions. – Lillebror (talk) 11:31, 29 September 2014 (CEST)
- I've renamed it to "regions".
The numbers in the base tax, etc., columns add up to more than the totals listed at the bottom. I assume this is the result of updating the continental totals after map updates and neglecting to update the grand totals, but I'm reluctant to make the revision myself without a source, in case another figure is wrong. Thought I'd leave a note here so someone who knows the right numbers can fix it. - Bassicallyboss (talk) 10:42, 27 April 2016
- Thanks for the heads-up, apparently I forgot to add the Africa cell in excel to the sum. ~ SolSys (talk) 10:07, 28 April 2016 (CEST)
There is an area map, a superregion map, a continents map and even an inland sea map, but not the actual region map? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Theonlysimen (talk) 21:33, 2 December 2016 (CET)
- I certainly appreciate the amazing work people are doing in their free time. With that said, if you feel the article is lacking and you'd like to contribute a map as well that would be most welcome [BTW, the inland sea map is actually re-appropriated terrain map]. ~ SolSys (talk) 22:17, 2 December 2016 (CET)
Change super-regions to subcontinents (wiki-wide)?
I feel like the term "super-regions" should be replaced with the term "subcontinent" wiki-wide, as that is the in-game name of such subdivisions. (This can be seen by the Subcontinent Mapmode and when hovering a province in Area, Region, or Subcontinent mapmodes.) I understand that the game files refer to them as sub-continents, but I feel that the in-game name should usually be used over the name used in the code, as that is more visible to players. Furthermore, in real life, the term "subcontinent" is used (Indian subcontinent). --4hrue2kd83f (talk) 23:02, 10 August 2020 (UTC)