List - This article is considered a List-class article on the wiki quality scale
- Semi-protection to stop anonymous editors from doing it might be warranted. Full protection would be overkill I think, as fixing spelling errors and the like and adding annotations is fine. ~ Meneth (talk) 16:21, 24 July 2015 (CEST)
for some reason no one is adding checksums to the patch versions with changes to each update - each checksum has added its own changes within 1.13 patch open beta period.
The release checksum (30a2) has added these additional changes:
- Negative opinion for breaking a royal marriage will now decay faster.
- Reduced AE from fabricating claims.
- Removed the scaling war exhaustion cost reduction and stability cost modifiers from seats in parliament.
- Native assimilation now gives + to goods produced instead of -development cost (as the latter was useless in many provinces).
- Re-electing a ruler now gives -10 karma (down from -20) and electing a new ruler now gives +10.
- Reduced Karma loss for starting offensive wars from -25 to -10.
- Buddhists no longer pay any diplomatic cost for releasing nations, releasing vassals and returning cores.
- Administrative Efficiency now also lowers AE generated.
- At least 50 AE is now required for a country to join a coalition (up from 30)
- Taking provinces from a large country now reduces AE generated by up to 50% (uses the same scaling as increased AE for taking provinces as a large country, so a country taking provinces from an equal sized country gets neither a bonus nor a penalty regardless of size).
- Fixed AI always accepting peace for large enough sums of gold.
- Will now generally avoid taking provinces when doing so would result in an undefeatable coalition.
- Added an alert for having uncored provinces that you are currently able to core.
- Attacker allies are no longer automatically set to be called if they would accept, instead you have to manually select them, so that allies aren't accidentally called to wars where you don't want them.
- Fixed major OOS caused by set controller commands being posted twice.
- Ideas that give +25% hostile core creation cost are now shown in province interface.
- Fixed a bug where besieging obsolete forts could cause you to lose army tradition.
- Fixed a bug where a war between two AIs would never end due to faulty peace treaty construction logic.
- Vassal Forcelimit Modifier now works correctly.
- Fixed a bug where reloading a save would result in trade missions giving a very high amount of naval tradition for a single month.