Talk:Idea group events
List - This article is considered a List-class article on the wiki quality scale
Been revising this page to be more accessible and easier to read (e.g. changing 0.05 to +5%). It's a lot of repetitive work though, so before I get started on it, I'm curious whether there's a custom template for events, or if there should be one. Right now, here's an example of an (Idea Group) Event in the most basic template format:
- Has idea group Naval Ideas.
Chance of happening:
- No modifiers.
- We never say no to a few ducats...
- Add 50% of Yearly Income.
I'd love to hear some opinions about this format before I get to work on this page.
- There's currently no template for it. I'm not entirely sure one would be warranted, though I'm open for opinions.
- I wouldn't recommend doing manual work on it right now, as the page is generated by a parser, and I'm working on a new parser to supplant the one used to create this. As a result, your work would be wiped once I'm done. ~ Meneth (talk) 08:44, 26 September 2013 (CEST)
- If you want you can probably help out a bit with the parser. Feedback before it is finished will shorten the time it takes for it to reach a workable state. I'm currently working on parsing missions (as they're relatively similar to decisions, which I've completed parsing of), but I'll get around to events after that. I'll make a wiki page about the parser later at Project:Parser. ~ Meneth (talk) 12:56, 26 September 2013 (CEST)
Missing events[edit source]
The naval idea group events are missing. I'd add them, but I haven't learned the script.