Disambig - This article is considered a Disambiguation-class article on the wiki quality scale
Does somebody who is searching for ‘flag’ (or ‘country flag’) wants informations about the available countrys in the game?
Or is he searching for informations about binary markers?
- There's really three different things someone might want:
- * Countries
- * Graphical flags
- * Code flags
- A disambiguation page might be in order. ~ Meneth (talk) 12:17, 24 August 2014 (CEST)
- I don’t want to write an extra article for code flags. A brief explanation of both ‘flags’ should perhaps be sufficient. My suggestion:
A flag is a piece of fabric with a distinctive design that is used as a symbol. The term flag is also used to refer to the graphic design employed by a flag, or to its depiction in another medium.
Flag may also refer to:
- Flag (computing), a true/false indicator (Boolean variable or binary marker) that can be used as a means to the marking of certain states.
- The not encrypted part of the game files contains commands to set, clear and read free programmable flags that are valid for a province, a country or worldwide.
- Definition from Wikipedia.