Talk:Europe central regions
B - This article is considered a B-class article on the wiki quality scale
Somehow this simple intro turned into what is currently on the page itself [I don't know what happened]. I'll leave it here if anyone wants to change it to something simpler [rewrite it a bit].
The Central European regions are part of the Europe (super-region). The area serves as the home for the HRE mechanics. The southern region contains the christian world's religious seat of power and the heart of its Papacy mechanics. The player can take part in the religious conflicts as soon as the reformation arrives. Notable formable nations in this parts are the Holy Roman Empire, Germany and Italy.
Central vs Western
The distinction between Central and Western region is misleading. If we divide Europe into West/Central/East, then I believe Scandinavia should be in the Central part. If you prefer to disjoint the HRE regions, then Low countries should be included here. Puchacz (talk) 16:25, 25 December 2015 (CET)
- I can't argue with you there; I just couldn't come up with a better name. The main reason for splitting the regions the way they ended up was because the page became too big.
- The other option was Germany + Low Countries + Scandinavia vs. the rest [meaning Italy would be in the western section, BUT equal in terms of page size]. If that's preferred let me know and I'll change it [have to change navbox and links along the way]. ~ SolSys (talk) 16:41, 25 December 2015 (CET)
- Cenral Asia, North East Asia? How will you be breaking the regions down into pseudo-super-regions? If you've got the maps then it will be easier for us to suggest names. Dauth (talk) 14:37, 27 December 2015 (CET)
- Well, it turns out the Asian super-regions are rather small, so I plan on combining Near East + Persia and China + East Indies [India is already done]. The rest of the [non super-regions] regions will be on one page [currently here - summary isn't done yet].
- As for maps, I asked Zraith for a map of the Asian non super-regions; he uploaded the individual super-regions maps a couple of weeks ago Special:NewFiles. If you want to get a feel of size its basically all the uncolored provinces in Asia in the super-regions map. ~ SolSys (talk) 16:19, 27 December 2015 (CET)
- I'm going to suggest easy ideas first and then move on
- Add Nerthlands into the Western European page, with a note that its not part of the superregion in the game
- Oceana as its own super region, including Hawaii and the South Pacific Islands
- Your current sandbox could be called Eastern Europe
- Beyond that I'd split into Central Asia if you can make that work and then East Asia for others.
- Already there [appears as Low Countries (region)]. Don't recall if I put a note.
- Oceania might not even get an appearance [depends on number of tags they have].
- The map is a placeholder [Eastern Europe already done].
- Some regions are kinda low on tags, but I'll check at the end.
When I saw new countries in Ireland added just pew patches ago I wanted to search them in wikipedia to see history of them and I started to wonder... "Why won't EU wiki start to put links to wikipedia about these countries? At least to which wikipedia have article about" I would really gladly see something like this, this would be really small detail, but how satisfying. (Sorry for bad english, but I'm not from english-speaking country) --Adusak90 (talk) 20:12, 27 July 2016 (CEST)