B - This article is considered a B-class article on the wiki quality scale
- Currently, it seems like the maximum discipline value one can achieve, as of 1.7, is 147.5%, with full Offense and Quality, the Policies Weapon Quality Standards (Economic and Quality) and the Militia Act (Offense and Quality), playing as a Hindu Japan with Shakti as patron deity, with Despotic Absolutism and a Commandant Advisor. Tiggurix (talk) 02:34, 30 August 2014 (CEST)
- In 1.2, which I still continue to play, that might be for Ottomans and Sweden. 10% Ottoman traditions + 5% Janissaries + 10% Esprit de Corps + 10% Increased quality + 15% Full Quality + 10% Absolute Monarchy + 5% Commandant + 10% Inspirational Leader (From +3 Commandant advisor) +6% Militia Act. Sweden has 15% Swedish Steel rather than Ottoman traditions and Jannissaries. Japan has 20% traditions and Brandenburg has 20% ambitions so they might reach 186%. But I cannot verify that. I never played with them 188.8.131.52 10:23, 8 October 2014 (CEST)
Does discipline affect navies too or just land units?
missing discipline modifiers
this page is missing several discipline modifiers just off the top of my head there is
- an event that gives 10% associated withe the commandant adviser.
- Moroccan missions give 2.5% reward.
mission based rewards that last until the end of the game stay even after you switch to a new country. if other countries have discipline until the end of the game in their missions it may be possible to achieve a significantly higher maximum discipline by tag switching in the correct order. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2600:8805:d100:496:3dfa:c777:283d:85d4 (talk) 23:49, 8 November 2019 (CET)
- There are a lot of events, missions and descisions in the game. I think it's too much work to check all rewards every patch for changes and new ones every patch.
- Do you really think that the game is played with the goal to achieve the greatest possible discipline (and that these players need a guide for this)? – Lillebror (talk) 07:32, 9 November 2019 (UTC)
Not clarified - does state discipline affect mercs or not? Existing of separate discipline bonus for mercs assuming that it doesn't, but I think it should be mentioned here to prevent misunderstandings.--184.108.40.206 07:27, 27 April 2020 (UTC)