Return to "Buildings" page.
FA - This article is considered a Featured Article-class article on the wiki quality scale
Like in EU3, this is one category of special building, right? Not only one special building? I can't imagine it would be anything else, otherwise the two forts in special buildigns wouldn't make any sense. If so, the wording should be changed to reflect this.
I've made a buildings template.
Not implemented on the page though, as it is best to do it all at once. We also need a color of green that shows up well on the blue background.
- I can set up a regex later that'll hopefully port all text to the new format, if required.
- Also suggesting something like this for the colours:
- (... or something...)
- • General Baker (Talk | Contribs) • 14:16, 3 September 2013 (CEST)
Clarification of Tax BenefitsEdit
Can somebody clarify please: If I build a temple and my tax revenue increases by 1.0 is that per month or per year?
There should be a section in here that explains under what circumstances buildings get destroyed, like conquest destroys all, diplo-annexing destroys the lastest of each type, etc. I don't know if theses examples are true, that information is what I came here looking for in the first place.
I personally don't think the limitation of a constable to a base tax of 5 or higher is a useful restriction to pursue a province down the production building chain. The constable is really just a speed bump on the way to the more useful production boosting buildings. Several types of goods produced can far outweigh the cost of a constable building. This is more obvious for the top tier trade goods, but the ducat increase from production is 2 fold since the ducat increase is seen in both production and trade income. This is especially apparent if any significant profit is to be made from non-accepted culture provinces (no production impact is seen from non-accepted cultures).
In my optinion, the detailed list of buildings should be removed for the following reasons:
- It adds no additional information to the build summary table. (apart from some flavor text)
- Because it is redundant information, it leads to additional and IMHO unnecessary effort when a patch changes the buildings. (like Patch 1.6)
- I have updated the building summary table to patch 1.6, but didn't touch the the detailed list, because I hope we can simply delete it.
- I'd like KaTiON's input first, since he did much of the work on creating this page. If he's fine with it it can definitely go. ~ Meneth (talk) 11:39, 31 May 2014 (CEST)
I added a category for this, since I figure players would want to know what happens to buildings when provinces are annexed. There are a lot of contradictory details regarding this though. I cannot verify if buildings are preserved when vassals are annexed (not yet, have an ongoing game to test this), nor can I verify if manufactories are kept if inherited in a PU or diploannexing. If someone could just help investigate this matter, it would be great. --Grifen88 (talk) 17:11, 16 December 2014 (CET)