Talk:Africa northern regions
B - This article is considered a B-class article on the wiki quality scale
This will be upgraded to A if there aren't any major complaints. Currently this page is effectively orphaned from the rest of the wiki and needs to be linked to. Dauth (talk) 11:59, 15 December 2015 (CET)
I really like how it looks. Suggestions:
- Note: (none). is perhaps unnecesary.
- Available by date can be repleaced by more specific information.
- Shared national ideas looks like bind to a specific region. While it is fine, it is hard to get information which NI has countries in regions without any NI left. For example Makuria and Yao. After reading the whole page you can't learn what is the NI for Yao, as it is Not in West Afrinac region or culture group (West African NI requirements could be more specific at this point). Puchacz (talk) 12:25, 15 December 2015 (CET)
- There is an alternative look for the intro if preferred.
- Only 3 nations aren't listed [Arabia, Egypt, Sokoto]. They are formable and come in too many variables.
- I'll try to apply any requested fixes today and move to next SR [map-mode legends will wait a bit].
- The notables were put for debate so I'm leaving them here if you want to add them [picked an arbitrary number - 7 - and cut anyone below]:
Jima / Jimma Spelling Incorrect
The tag Jima should be spelled as Jimma, however the game files use Jima internally, but the translation file gives the name as Jimma (in English, French and German, Jima in Spanish). I'm unable to correct the name everywhere throughout the wiki due to the Template namespace being protected. --IgnoredAmbience (talk) 03:38, 18 June 2020 (UTC)