- −85% Regiment cost
- +50% Fire damage received
- −25% Technology cost
- +20% Morale of armies
- −25% Shock damage received
- +25% Land force limit modifier
- −25% Recruitment time
- −20% Aggressive expansion impact
- +20% National tax modifier
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- +15% Production efficiency
Synthetics are an easter egg state that is created using the console command
syntheticdawn. They will substitute themselves to a country, which can be chosen by adding the country tag after the command's name. (Ex.
syntheticdawn FRA will make Synthetics annex France).
Synthetics have easter events dedicated to them, notably one where Maya can open a temporal rift to fight them, and also a unique set of ideas.
They came from the sky in immense metal vessels larger than a city. The slaughter began as soon as they disembarked; unfeeling monsters covered entirely in armor and with no discernible flesh or blood exterminated all in their path. The Synthetic invasion has begun.
Synthetics on the Horizon!
The Synthetics have appeared on our borders! Let us pray that these strange metallic creatures do not turn their attention to us next.
The last of the Synthetics has been destroyed. Though much of the world now lies in ruin and countless people have lost their lives, the world is finally rid of them. Scavengers mill over their static husks searching for some clue as to how these murderous automatons were able to function and what drove them to invade our world. They find few answers. But perhaps some of the technology they left behind might be adapted to our own purposes.
[Root.Province.GetName] Falls to the Synthetics
This event has multiple descriptions available. The below is used if:
- The following description is used if:
- Province is not Roma
- Province is not owned by The Papal State
- With cold, ruthless efficiency they systematically massacred all who called [Root.Province.GetName] home, leaving behind a desolate wasteland.
The following description is used if:
- Province is Roma
- Province is owned by The Papal State
- The Swiss Guard did all they could to buy time for the Pope to escape Roma. Though they were massacred to the last man, their heroic sacrifice was not in vain as the pontiff managed to flee before the Synthetics reached the Passetto di Borgo. God preserve the Holy Father!
||Is triggered only by
a siege being won.
The Synthetics will pay for this.
The Synthetic invasion was foretold in the prophecies. We followed the instructions left by our ancient ancestors and opened the Temporal Rift, revealing an astonishing arsenal of weapons from across space and time. Our warriors are unaccustomed to riding the tyrant lizards or piloting the flying saucers, but they must adapt quickly if we are to defend humanity from this alien menace.
|Trigger conditions||Mean time to happen
We have awaited this day for many cycles.
Another Paradox Interactive videogame, called Stellaris, features space colonization. In this context, an alien country ruled by robots (the Synthetics) found a primitive world, Earth, and decided to invade it. This easter egg has been preannounced by tweets on the Twitter pages of Europa Universalis IV and of Stellaris, through encrypted messages.
- Set global flag synthetics_discovered_global if it wasn't already
- Global flag synthetics_discovered_global and country flag discovered_synthetics are set
- Country flag bordered_synthetics is not set
- Set country flag bordered_synthetics
- Global flag synthetics_discovered_global and country flag bordered_synthetics are set
- Set global flag synthetics_defeated
- Country flag discovered_synthetics is set