- +10% Morale of armies
- +30% Improve relations
- +10% Imperial authority growth modifier
- −15% Diplomatic annexation cost
- −10% Fort maintenance
- +15% National garrison growth
- +0.05 Yearly inflation reduction
- −0.5 Interest per annum
- +2 Diplomatic reputation
- +2% Missionary strength
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- +30% Reinforce speed
- +3% Discipline
- +50% Chance of new heir
Styria is a nation in Europe, located in southern Austria. It does not exist in the 1444 start date however it is available in the 1453 start date. It is meant to represent one of the two branches of the Habsburg dynasty during that time.
- Main article: Styrian and Tyrolean missions
Styrian missions focus on usurping or reforming Austria should it not exist.
In the event Austria is destroyed, Styria can choose to reform it:
Reclaim the Archduchy of Austria
Austria does not exist.