Jump to navigation Jump to search
→Expansion features: Fixed typo.
== Expansion features ==
* New diplomatic options: you now let the world know what you think of your neighbor by setting a public or private attitude to all of the or some Of the any foreign powers.
* Tell the powers whatever you want: designate neighboring provinces as "places of national interest", build Trust with any other nations, and entice or annoy allies with the promise of land for their war help and
support and aid /subsides.
* [[Tengri]]: Tengrism is now a [[syncretic faith]], allowing it to have secondary religion as if were a national faiths.
* [[Horde unity]] and [[Steppe_hordes#Mechanics|razing]]: [[AI]] and [[human]] [[nomadic]] [[nations]] now attention to the horde unity of their tribes - a unity that can only, and only,
be maintained by always pillaging.
* Improved [[culture]] changes: you can now restore a old [[culture]] to a new [[province]], or get a province you hold to a culture that is your own, if you have diplo points.
* [[Native policies]]: set your [[policy]] for [[colonial]] encounters with [[natives]]. Are focused on quick fight, peace growth or big money getting?