Jump to navigation Jump to search
* Tell the world what you want: designate neighbouring provinces as "places of interest", build trust with other nations, and entice allies with the promise of land for their support.
* [[Tengri]]: Tengrism is now a [[syncretic faith]], allowing it to tolerate certain secondary religions as if it were a national faith.
* [[Horde unity]] and [[razing]]: nomadic nations now must pay attention to the horde unity of their tribes – a unity that can only be maintained by the occasional pillaging.
* Improved [[culture]] changes: you can now restore a previous culture to a converted province, or convert a province you hold to a culture that is not your own.
* [[Native policies]]: set your policy for colonial encounters with natives. Are you focused on quick subjugation, peaceful growth or trading advantages?