[[File:EU4-TC-Poster.jpg|thumb|346px|Poster for ‘The Cossacks’.]]
'''The Cossacks''' is the 7th expansion for [[
EU4]]. It was announced on 2015-10-15<ref>Forum: [[forum:886903|Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks announced!]]</ref>. It will be released on 2015-12-01<ref>https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news/Cossacks-Release-Date/</ref>. The expansion will coincide with [[Patch 1.14]].
== Expansion features ==
* New diplomatic options: let the world know what you think of your neighbours by setting a public attitude to foreign powers.
* Tell the world what you want: designate neighbouring provinces as "places of interest", build trust with other nations, and entice allies with the promise of land for their support.
Tengri is now a [[syncretic faith]], allowing it to tolerate a secondary religion as if it were a national faith.* [[Horde unity]] and [[razing]]: nomadic nations now must pay attention to the horde unity of their tribes – a unity that can only be maintained by the occasional pillaging* Improved [[culture]] change: you can now restore a previous culture to a converted province, or convert a province you hold to a culture that is not your own.
* [[Native policies]]: set your policy for colonial encounters with natives. Are you focused on quick subjugation, peaceful growth or trading advantages?
* Improved [[espionage]]: new spy actions allow you to study the technology of more advanced countries and prod your [[rivals]]' subjects towards independence.
== Free features ==
* [[Revanchism]]: allowing a nation to survive a loss and live to fight another day
whole [[random New World]]: requires [[Conquest of Paradise]]
* Updated nation designer
* [[Victory cards]]: another way to gain score in a game