For the area, see Sistan.
- −10% Infantry cost
- −10% Shock damage received
- +10% Production efficiency
- +1 Yearly prestige
Subjugation of the Tribes
- −0.05 Monthly autonomy change
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
Overland Trade Routes
- +10% Domestic trade power
Chronicles of Sistan
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
Scholars of Sistan
- +10% Institution spread
- +10% Infantry combat ability
Sistan is a landlocked country in Persia. It starts as a vassal of the Timurids.
Form Mughal Empire
$MONARCH$ has begun to lay the foundation of his new empire. Although inferior in numbers, his well-disciplined troops have managed to achieve several decisive victories against the Sultans of India. The battle of $CAPITAL$ became the first great victory in a series of territorial expansions and, with time, the empire of the Mughals could stretch over the larger part of the Indian plateau.
Mughals does not exist
- Change country to Mughals.
- Move Capital to Delhi (522).
- Adds 1 base tax, 1 base production, 1 base manpower to Delhi (522).
- Become an empire.
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces in the Indian subcontinent.
- Remove all not owned cores and permanent claims in the following regions: Persia, Khorasan, Central Asia and Caucasus.
- Gain 25 prestige
- Change technology group to Indian.
- Change unit type to Indian.
- Change primary culture to Hindavi.
- If not a Monarchy, change government type to Monarchy
- Add Government Reform Indian Sultanate.
- If Dharma is enabled, then:
- adds Government Reform Mughal Diwan,
- adds Government Reform Mansabdari System if government reform tier 3 was previously enacted,
- adds Government Reform Zabt System if government reform tier 4 was previously enacted,
- removes Government Reform States General if previously enacted,
- update Mission tree to Mughal missions.
- If not using custom ideas, get the event ‘New Traditions & Ambitions’.
At the mere age of 15, monarch has taken his father's position as head of the Shiite Turkmen tribe. He has quickly established a base of power in the northwest and proclaimed himself Shah of Iran. Several of the neighboring regions have been conquered and the possibility of a resurrected Iranian nation doesn't seem so absent anymore.
Form Persian Nation
Starting as a Timurid subject, form the Mughals and conquer India by 1550.