- −10% Construction cost
- −15% Mercenary maintenance
- +5% Burghers loyalty equilibrium
- +10% Nobility loyalty equilibrium
- +0.10 Yearly inflation reduction
- −20% Stability cost modifier
- −1% Prestige decay
- +0.5 Yearly papal influence
- +15% Improve relations
- −2 National unrest
- +50% Mercenary manpower
Siena is an Italian one province minor in the Holy Roman Empire in 1444. It is surrounded on three sides by the more powerful Florence to the north and the influential Papal States or rather its vassal Perugia to the southeast. To the west, Siena has a port on the Mediterranean.
- Main article: Italian minor missions
If the country is AI-controlled, then:
Tuscany does not exist.
Form Italian Nation
Italy does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
If the country: