- For the region, see Scandinavia (region).
Scandinavia is a formable nation in Northern Europe. It can be formed by Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Gotland, Finland or Denmark, as well as by any country (except the Papal State and Holy Roman Empire) that culture shifts to a culture in the Scandinavian group.
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.24.
For untold centuries the Kingdoms of the North have been divided and locked in internecine power struggles. Previous attempts at Union have ultimately failed, to the delight of their European neighbors. Even so, the vision of a lasting union remains a tantalizing possibility...
Scandinavia does not exist.
If AI-controlled further:
- It is possible to get the Sweden is not overpowered! Achievement after forming Scandinavia as Sweden.
- It is possible to get "The Iron Price" achievement after forming Scandinavia as Denmark.
- It is not possible to get the "Østindisk Kompagni Te" achievement after forming Scandinavia as Denmark.
- After forming Scandinavia, events for the player's previous country will no longer fire. E.g. after forming Scandinavia as Denmark, Danish events will no longer fire.