|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +1 Possible advisor
- −25% Cost of advisors with ruler's culture
- −2 National unrest
- +10% Naval force limit modifier
- +10% Governing capacity modifier
- +10% Production efficiency
- +50% Female advisor chance
- May recruit female generals
- +2 Tolerance of heathens
- +10% Institution spread
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +25% Religious unity
- Can recruit explorers and conquistadors. Explorers may explore ocean provinces.
- +20% Ship trade power
- −10% Idea cost
Samoa is an Oceanian island nation in Polynesia located north of New Zealand. It shares a sea tile with Tonga.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Polynesian events
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Samoan missions
Samoa's mission tree combines generic Polynesian missions with a unique national mission set focussing on subjugating other countries in Polynesia.