Jump to navigation Jump to search
The memory of the old Duchy of Franconia lives on in the memories of ambitious local rulers. The Prince-Bishop of Würzburg claims the title, but in practice it has lain in abeyance for centuries, its former lands riven by disunity. Should this unity be restored, then Franconia would once again become a force to be reckoned with in Germany.
Regardless of the absence of a strong, central authority, our nation is prospering. The Hanseatic League, formed by hundreds of towns in northern Germany, has contributed to the prosperity of our nation. Intellectual growth, combined with sea and overland trading, has also helped spur the development and transform our country into a wealthy manufacturing center.
- +10% Morale of armies
- +25% Fort defense
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Institution spread
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- −10% Construction cost
- +15% Land force limit modifier
- +5% Discipline
- +10% Provincial trade power modifier
- +10% National manpower modifier
- +20% Garrison size
- +10% National tax modifier
Form German Nation
Germany does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
If the country does not have custom ideas
The emperor of the HRE:
- Main article: Franconian missions
- There are 8 provinces with Franconian culture in the game 1444.