- +10% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Development cost
- −10% Aggressive expansion impact
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +10% Trade efficiency
- −10% Construction cost
- +1 Diplomat
- +10% Production efficiency
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- Main article: Russian Principalities missions
Form Russian Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
Through conquest and diplomacy Russia has managed to transform from a mere settlement into a dominant principality. After several eastern expeditions the Mongol hordes have finally been subdued and a centralized Russian state, ruled under the suzerainty of the Tsar, is emerging. Influences from Western Europe are helping us modernize and reform our nation and Western style of education is being adopted.
If the country is AI-controlled, then it:
Russia does not exist
If is Novgorod:
If the country:
- If the country is not orthodox, the tsardom reform is removed immediately.