- +10% Morale of armies
- +1 Military free policies
- −10% Core-creation cost
King of Petty Princes
- +15% National manpower modifier
- +15% Cavalry combat ability
- +10% Movement speed
- +10% Land fire damage
Protectors of the Dharma
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
Expanded Artillery Arm
- −15% Artillery cost
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +5% Discipline
Rajputana is a formable country in India.
- Main article: Mewari missions
Rajputana shares its mission tree with Mewar.
Rajputana can be formed by a Rajasthani country that owns certain provinces. Unlike several other Indian formable nations, no specific religion is required.
The lands of Rajputana have been shattered and weak ever since the muslim invasion centuries ago. We must reclaim the great cities of the great dynasties that came before us and unite the princes of Rajputana!
Unite the Rajputs
If the country is AI-controlled, then:
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- it must own at least 10 cities.
Rajputana does not exist.
- has an administrative technology of at least 10.
- is not at war.
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- owns its core provinces:
- Multan (506), Marwar (514), Girnar (515), Chittor (518), Dhundar (519), Gird (525), Patan (2053), Nagaur (2066), Gorwar (2067), Doaba (2075), Varanasi (2095), Ujjain (4461), Ranthambore (4465), and Kannauj (4497).
- changes to Rajputana.
- receives new missions.
- becomes an empire.
- moves its capital to Kannauj (4497), which gains:
- 1 base tax,
- 1 base production,
- 1 base manpower.
- gets permanent claims on all provinces of Western India that it does not own.
- gains 25 prestige.
- is a member of the Holy Roman Empire but not the emperor or an elector
- then all its provinces are removed from the HRE.
- is not in the Indian technology group
- then change its technology group to Indian.
- does not have custom ideas