Plato's Europa Country
- +1 Infantry fire
- -20% Same Culture Advisor Cost
- −15% Development cost
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +15% Infantry combat ability
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- +25% Spy network construction
- +1 Military free policies
- −5% Technology cost
Latvia is a country in the Baltic region added in Plato's Europa mod. It is also the primary nation of the Latvian culture. Any country with Curonian or Latgalian primary culture can form Latvia, if their religion is Christian. Doing so, shifts primary culture to Latvian and changes culture of all primary culture provinces to Latvian. Latvia has unique missions.
Reform into Latvia
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.28.
Our archaic ways of rule are slowing down our progress and growth as a truly western country. Time for us to embrace our western ties and form a Republic of Latvia!
Latvia does not exist.
If Riga (38) is part of the HRE, but its owner is not a member then: