|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Peru is a South American country that is not available at any game start, but it is formable.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Form Peruvian Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
The time has come to shake off the last remains of our colonial past. We must form a proper nation and solidify our claims to this region.
If the country:
References[edit | edit source]
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations